Senarai Produk

Followers

Sila check SPAM/JUNK folder jika anda belum menerima emel balasan dari kami slps 24 jam @ send semula order form.


-izzah
Admin blog e-bazaria/page Beautiful Hijabs ;)

Sila Order Di Sini.... ;)

Contact form powered by 123ContactForm.com | Report abuse

Sale...Sale....Sale....Sale....Sale....Sale...

Sale...Sale....Sale....Sale....Sale....Sale...
Klik Logo Sale Untuk Lihat Tudung Sale

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Chiffon 3 Layer AISYA

Material chiffon lembut high quality
Brooch berjahit
Saiz M

RM50
Postage RM6 sem / RM10 ss



 AVAILABLE


 SOLD OUT


 AVAILABLE


 AVAILABLE


 SOLD OUT


 AVAILABLE


 AVAILABLE


 AVAILABLE


AVAILABLE



1 comment:

  1. Uncommon Read! As a late change over in the west it is crucial to pay to stay subtle and rich. I found an uncommon Hijab Store Online on the web. It has transformed into my most adored hijab shop on the web. I found the best quality hijabs including chiffon hijabs and shirt hijabs remarkable long humble skirts on this online hijab store. I recommend this hijab style search for quality hijabs. It is by a wide edge my most cherished online hijab shop. I starting late found an exceptional online hijab store. It is my new most cherished hijab style shop. They in like manner have an extent of the best quality hijabs and fantastic quality chiffon hijabs and pullover hijabs. I treasure shopping at this hijab store on the web. They have uncommon organization and expedient transportation. I endorse this hijab store to every Muslim woman. I love the arrangement this hijab shop passes on!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...